Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I must say it does not feel at all like Christmas . The lady who brings breakfast to my room said to me with a shy voice Merry Christmas. The restaurant last night the staff was wearing santa hats but somehow it all feels pretty funny when you are in Ethiopia. I am heading to the Sheriton hotel for a BBQ by the pool
With three other adoption families.

Wishing everyone a great great Christmas . Thinking of everyone at home , hope Santa finds his way.

Here is my a great gift, no not the baby but one very very important step closer . The famous letter ,This envelope makes me so very happy . I am now waiting for January 9th to see if the judge feels the ad in the paper ran long enough to be satisfied that no one objects to the adoption. Then on to the immigration wait. Notice the date on the envelope the calendar is still in 2004
I know this might look like a simple Christmas gift but it sure is one of my favorite pictures.
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment