Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To market to market

Seeing as I can not get any pictures up from here I will not even try to describe life at the market but it was amazing and not like any shopping you could ever imagine, we have a driver from the hotel who stays with you and handles the very serious bargaining.

I am so tired but really relaxed for court at least so far.

The judge will be able to ask me her questions and enter the statements.

An Imagine family today was able to do this step but the judge is asking for more details in the police report that more effort is made to find the key witness.

I am going with the assumption that this will be the same for my case. It is so hard not knowing how long this can be but I hope to find out more tomorrow.

My good clothes are ironed and I am ready to tell the judge , yes yes yes this is the girl for me !!!!!!!!!


Thanks for all the thoughts and. Comments it sure does help to read all your words

Oh yes with out the police report I can not hold or take photo,s but do hope to at least sneak one really long peak when we go for the donation shopping trip.


still hoping for a miracle turn around .

Xo
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Hi again...love that you got pictures posted!!!! wow what a day at the market you must have had! AND pictures outside the orphanage!! You are doing well on the blog!! All the best for court..we await the news : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete