Monday, December 19, 2011

The phone call was made ...

And the answer was be ready for 10 am in the lobby and I will take you to see her !
Waking up was perfect, I am still really tired but when you are happy it does not matter.

Our guest house is looking over a cluster of families homes all connected by gated court yards we have been watching the morning routines and the kids getting ready for school.

I guesss I should hurry and shower and I am sure the nerves and the reality of what is about to happen are about to set in. I have not let myself get excited as with out hearing it from the driver I was not sure if it would be today or tomorrow but it is today , as in less than an. Hour away.
I found out there is another family here who will also be in the lobby for 10 am.

I am glad it is happening so fast as it is all so very excited ,

So here I go to meet my girl
oxox
Shannon

7 comments:

  1. Love waking up to this news and seeing the zeros on the countdown to meeting the babe! Can't wait to hear all about it, can't believe you are meets your daughter right now. Love you! So

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking up to some good news!
    According to your weather widget it is a beautiful sunny day... I can't imagine what is happening right now! I am giddy with anticipation to hear everything.. So try and write with a lot of detail!

    Have fun my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITED for you Shannon!!!!!!!!! Go meet your little girl and have the BEST DAY EVER!!!! (Send us updates when you can) We are sending you all our love!!!! :) :) :) :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just keep hitting refresh and reading the same post over and over! NEWS PLEASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Shannon, we are soo happy for you today!! Love seeing the zeros on the countdown and by now you have probably met Adea..waiting for more news
    anxiously!! xoxo Bruce and Brenda

    ReplyDelete