Monday, December 19, 2011

Off to bed

so sorry for the weird or missing posts, it has been the craziest 2 days of Internet issues and now we are safely in Ethiopia wish it had not been dark on the drive as I wish I could have seen more of the city ,
I am off to bed with no idea what tomorrow brings ? I can only call the driver in the morning, good thing I am so tired that I might even sleep.
Xoxo
Shannon waiting to see is tomorrow the day ? Please let it be
Breakfast will be at the room at 7:30 and I will on the phone soon after.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you made it! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you!!!!
    Wow... Your there... We have been waiting so long but the reality is so crazy!
    Keep us posted my friend and I wish a beautiful bright day on the morning you meet your daughter

    ReplyDelete