Monday, December 26, 2011

On our way home

Well
Not sure what it feel like to do to this journey straight but it is about to start our first plane is 11:30 tonight and I am very sad to be leaving. I made sure today was another busy day so I would not have to think about it too much .

One of the families here is picking up their son tomorrow and he is in the same room as the babe so she is going to try and peek in on her and maybe even see if she can find out anything about the newspaper ad.
Wish me luck with this trip home ,I am always knew it would be hard but I guess the sooner I do it the sooner I can come back.
See everyone soon
Shannon

Here is A's bed . They put up this photo so she knows I am close and will be back as soon as I can .


P

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy I found your blog to read. Thank you so so much for all your sweet encouragement....it is terrible to leave, isn't it? But hopefully we will meet up soon in addis getting our visas to bring our babies home! I will be back there soon and will def check on your sweet one! Darci

    ReplyDelete